Area Aftersales Manager (m/f) - Bentley Europe
Main Goals and Objectives
Bentley Motors Ltd. are looking for an Area Aftersales Manager (m/f), located in Munich/Hallbergmoos. This position is in support of the Bentley Authorised Retailers and authorised repairers in the strategic development of their Aftersales business with the aim of increasing customer satisfaction, achieving parts and accessory financial targets, increasing aftersales KPI’s, developing and identifying training requirements for Retailer personnel, and promoting and protecting the Bentley Brand. Primary responsibility for the performance management, brand development and network relationship for the retailer partners.
The Area Aftersales Manager (m/w) will be responsible for the retailers in Switzerland, Italy and Austria.
- Analyse and identify opportunities to improve retailer / authorised repairer performance
- Devise and implement action plans
- Monitor and report on progress and completion of action plans
- Establish a high performance culture with Retailer partners & Authorised Repairers
- Coordinate actions for handling serious customer concerns
- Implement and monitor brand standards
Skills & Experience
- Willing to travel extensively on company business overseas and across the region
- Strong customer service ethos
- Advocate and ambassador of the Bentley brand
- Culturally sensitive and able to adapt business style where appropriate
- Analytical, problem solving, interpersonal
- Leadership, presentation, facilitation, coaching
- Analysing performance data and producing appropriate action plans
- Financial interpretation and control
- Track record of achieving results using a problem solving approach
- Producing management reports
- Automotive background at management/supervisory level, ideally in retail or other performance/customer orientated role essential
Practical & Technical Knowledge
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Excellent language skills in English, German and Italian are essential
- Ability to negotiate at director level
- High level of commercial experience
- Technical knowledge of a motor vehicle
- Degree level qualification or equivalent desirable or proven technical and commercial experience within an Aftersales environment.
MAHAG GmbH for Bentley Motors Ltd.
Zeppelinstraße 1-3, 85399 Hallbergmoos
Ansprechpartner/-in: Frau Ariane Lehr